9 Unexpected Advantages of Veneers
At Pony Express Dental, we’re delighted to offer high-quality veneers in South Jordan, Utah. Veneers are dental chameleons that blend so well into their environment that you probably know a few people with veneers- except you’ve never noticed. As we construct veneers from highly durable and stain-resistant medical-grade porcelain, they can fill gaps, whiten, and protect teeth for years. Family and friends will be turning their heads to catch a glimpse of your sparkling, fresh smile.
- Fill Unwanted Gaps. We design our veneers in such a way as to close minor gaps between teeth. Not only does an aligned smile look more attractive, but it also increases oral health and chewing power. Whether you’re looking for a single veneer or a whole row, veneers give you the ability to design the smile of your dreams.
- Extremely Durable. We construct veneers from advanced dental ceramics that can handle extreme abuse and pressure. Not only are they highly stain resistant, but they also reinforce tooth structure and act as a durable shield. With proper care, veneers can last decades without chips or cracks.
- Easy Maintenance. Veneers require little to no maintenance, unlike other dental treatments, such as braces. Regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups keep your veneers in dazzling condition for years. Veneers will enhance your life without making any long-term sacrifices.
- A Whiter Smile. One of the best things about veneers is that you can color them exactly how you want. For example, we can color veneers in silky white to brighten your smile. You can also combine veneers with teeth whitening treatments to brighten your smile. A white smile has never been more accessible!
- Veneers Look Natural. Veneers are the chameleon treatment of the dental world- they blend seamlessly into their environment while fixing many problems. Because we color veneers naturally, they blend perfectly with your smile. As a result, veneers can fix various challenges without raising any eyebrows.
- Minimal Enamel Removal. Veneers are minimally invasive, meaning most of your tooth’s integrity is untouched. We remove only a thin layer of front enamel. In most cases, anesthesia isn’t even required! We remove thin layers of enamel to bond your veneers most effectively to the tooth. This way, we increase the strength and longevity of the treatment.
- Prevent Tooth Discoloration. Veneers are naturally resilient to food and beverage stains. Nofct only do veneers come in white, but they also stay white! This boost of whiteness will keep your smile looking fresh for years to come.
- Cover Chips and Cracks. Veneers offer an elegant solution to a wide range of imperfections. We place veneers over your teeth in such a way as to prevent chips, misalignment, and cracks. This process allows you to have picture-perfect teeth at any stage of life.
- Improve Confidence. It’s easy to feel confident when you feel like a rockstar. Ultimately, veneers refine your appearance and improve oral health. They help you look and feel your best for years- and that’s a reason to celebrate!
Veneers in South Jordan, Utah
Our dedication to your oral health is unmatched at Pony Express Dental, so we’ve brought together the highest level of dental expertise available: Dr. Benjamin Naylor, Dr. Dallin Doloach, Dr. Tom Chamberlain, Dr. Taylor Dudly, and Dr. Couraud are the best of the best! Together they boast decades of experience that would leave most people awe-struck.
After all, with so many uses, it’s easy to love veneers! These stylish porcelain shields can solve various challenges while blending in with their environment. Invest in your oral health today, and schedule an appointment with us here.