When it comes to getting straighter teeth and correcting issues such as an overbite or underbite, the common solution is to wear dental braces. However, not all braces are the same. They can vary in looks, comfort, costs, and even how they work to move teeth. Understanding the major benefits of Damon System Orthodontic Treatment … Continue reading
It can be intimidating thinking about getting orthodontic braces or how a dental professional may want to correct a malocclusion. However, understanding orthodontic treatment procedure in Daybreak & South Jordan before starting orthodontic care can help ease your mind. Getting care at a South Jordan orthodontics provider near you can be easier than you thought. … Continue reading
Even the best oral hygiene can’t prevent teeth from becoming crowded or crooked or overbites from occurring. Brushing and flossing won’t correct these issues, but turning to a Daybreak orthodontics treatment professional can help. They will work with you to decide if braces, aligners, orthognathic surgery, or other orthodontic services are the right option for … Continue reading
Having a beautiful smile that you love can do a lot to boost your confidence and self-esteem as well as being beneficial to your oral health. When teeth are crowded or crooked or bite is misaligned, it can contribute to a variety of issues. Damon braces for kids and adults in Eagle Mountain are an … Continue reading
Are you suffering from dental anxiety and have concerns regarding discomfort during an oral health care procedure? Although many individuals are worried about any discomfort they will feel during treatments, sedation dentistry is a field of dentistry designed to help alleviate those concerns. Through the use of sedatives, you can be calmed and relaxed or … Continue reading
October is here and fall has officially begun, bringing with it Breast Cancer Awareness Month as well as National Dental Hygiene Month. This is a time to raise awareness for both and help to prevent problems by monitoring your health and being mindful of your lifestyle choices. Whether you are fighting cancer or dental problems, … Continue reading
If you have ever lost a tooth, you might have more than just a gap between your teeth. If a lost tooth is not replaced, the bone in the jaw that supported the lost tooth starts to deteriorate. That’s because when you chew your food, there’s no more stimulation to the bone from the missing … Continue reading
When it comes to protecting your teeth, your first line of defense against tooth decay and cavities is tooth enamel, as it is the outermost covering that protects the more vulnerable dentin and tooth pulp below. Your enamel comes equipped for the job as the hardest substance in your body. However, because it doesn’t have … Continue reading
When you come in for dental exams and we have cleaned your teeth and gum line and removed any hardened plaque, our dentist can look at them for any signs of trouble, such as cavities, loose or broken teeth, damaged fillings, and evaluate your risk rate of certain diseases which might also take into account … Continue reading
A tooth suffering from a severe cavity is often at heightened risk for additional complications. In some of these cases the affected tooth might suffer a severe fracture, or a large dental abscess could develop deep in the gums surrounding the tooth’s root. A patient with a tooth in this condition might need a total … Continue reading
- Review from T. E. August 28, 2019We love PonyExpress Dental!!!
- Review from L. G. July 24, 2019They are all very nice and inviting!
- Review from B. G. March 27, 2019Pony Express Dental has an amazing staff! They actually listen to your needs, wants, desires, and more! The Dentist and Orthodontist are the best in Eagle Mountain and Utah County! I highly recommend Pony Express Dental to everyone and anyone!
- Review from G. H. February 5, 2019I love coming in because their are really great people working there and they are all so kind!
- Review from M. P. December 19, 2018I love to come and see the orthodontist because the building is decorated so well and they have good people working there.
- Review from V. M. December 18, 2018They are so nice and even gave me a gift card!
- Review from S. S. December 11, 2018This place is the best place I've been to, when I got my wisdom teeth done here I was back up and running in one day!
- Review from S. F. November 28, 2018They are really good because they have alot of comfort opptions and they have great staff
- Review from T. C. October 15, 2018Sure love this office! Can't wait to come back again!
- Review from K. S. September 3, 2018This office is amazing! The staff are super friendly and take care of any needs or questions that need answered. The way that the office was decorated is very creative! They have a coin pony ride and dress up clothes for kids to play in, as well as a ice cream machine. They really love […]