Are you suffering from dental anxiety and have concerns regarding discomfort during an oral health care procedure? Although many individuals are worried about any discomfort they will feel during treatments, sedation dentistry is a field of dentistry designed to help alleviate those concerns. Through the use of sedatives, you can be calmed and relaxed or … Continue reading
October is here and fall has officially begun, bringing with it Breast Cancer Awareness Month as well as National Dental Hygiene Month. This is a time to raise awareness for both and help to prevent problems by monitoring your health and being mindful of your lifestyle choices. Whether you are fighting cancer or dental problems, … Continue reading
If you have ever lost a tooth, you might have more than just a gap between your teeth. If a lost tooth is not replaced, the bone in the jaw that supported the lost tooth starts to deteriorate. That’s because when you chew your food, there’s no more stimulation to the bone from the missing … Continue reading
When it comes to protecting your teeth, your first line of defense against tooth decay and cavities is tooth enamel, as it is the outermost covering that protects the more vulnerable dentin and tooth pulp below. Your enamel comes equipped for the job as the hardest substance in your body. However, because it doesn’t have … Continue reading
When you come in for dental exams and we have cleaned your teeth and gum line and removed any hardened plaque, our dentist can look at them for any signs of trouble, such as cavities, loose or broken teeth, damaged fillings, and evaluate your risk rate of certain diseases which might also take into account … Continue reading
A tooth suffering from a severe cavity is often at heightened risk for additional complications. In some of these cases the affected tooth might suffer a severe fracture, or a large dental abscess could develop deep in the gums surrounding the tooth’s root. A patient with a tooth in this condition might need a total … Continue reading
If you would like to properly recover after oral surgery, then you need to follow some guidelines. There are things that can delay your healing and even cause complications and inconveniences. Our dentist, Dr. [doctor_name], is happy to help you avoid those things and properly recover. -Don’t forget to rest. Resting is essential during the … Continue reading
Are you familiar with an oral health condition known as dry mouth? Dry mouth simply occurs when your mouth is dry due to a lack of saliva. Saliva is important in the health of your teeth and gums, so it is important to always do your best to prevent dry mouth symptoms from arising. Several … Continue reading
Did you know there are things you can do other than keep up on oral hygiene and your regular dental checkups to achieve the top-notch oral health and smile you deserve? Well, it’s true. Our dentists, Drs. Tornow and DeLoach, call them quick smile care tips. If possible, use these tips regularly to reach the … Continue reading
Have you ever suffered from a toothache before? Toothaches are often the result of dental damage that has left teeth vulnerable to further infection and damage. If your tooth’s root is exposed, bacteria can enter the pulp of a tooth and lead to pulp death. It is important to make sure that any infections associated … Continue reading
- Review from M. P. December 19, 2018I love to come and see the orthodontist because the building is decorated so well and they have good people working there.
- Review from V. M. December 18, 2018They are so nice and even gave me a gift card!
- Review from S. S. December 11, 2018This place is the best place I've been to, when I got my wisdom teeth done here I was back up and running in one day!
- Review from S. F. November 28, 2018They are really good because they have alot of comfort opptions and they have great staff
- Review from T. C. October 15, 2018Sure love this office! Can't wait to come back again!
- Review from K. S. September 3, 2018This office is amazing! The staff are super friendly and take care of any needs or questions that need answered. The way that the office was decorated is very creative! They have a coin pony ride and dress up clothes for kids to play in, as well as a ice cream machine. They really love […]